There are no regrets in life,
just lessons learned.







Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Holy Cannoli! Its been forever since I laid eyes on these...










Probably wondering where these pictures came from. Well, I'm sure everyone remembers Hurricane Katrina which happened in 2005. Relief efforts were organized right away - as we know, Jehovah's People always work fast! In Sterling, Ma - Bro Sponenburg was kind enough to let his facility be used to play a part in the work. Kitchen Associates was the site where kitchen and bathroom countertops were sanded and then shipped via truck down to Louisana, USA. Each month, a group of volunteers got together and sanded their butts off to contribute and play a part. It was an amazing experience and I'm so happy to have been able to share in rebuilding not only the homes, but also the lives of our brothers and sisters. Many friendships were formed and horizons were expanded. Above are pics of us hard at work and of course I look crappy in all of them. lol. Enjoy! John 13:34 I am giving YOU a new commandment, that YOU love one another; just as I have loved YOU, that YOU also love one another. 35 By this all will know that YOU are my disciples, if YOU have love among yourselves.”

No comments:

Post a Comment