There are no regrets in life,
just lessons learned.







Thursday, March 11, 2010

When it all falls apart...pick yourself up, both you and your heart.

What do you do when you want to cry
but your tear ducts are dry
and there's just nothing left inside?
When your heart begins to ache because the love you
once shared crumbles and breaks?
Tell me, what do you do?

Torn apart
with a broken heart.
Crushed and bruised,
Done and used.
Wishing I were dead,
Can't escape from my own head.
Why must I live with this unbearable dread?

These scars sealed in ink,
should have taken time to think.
Why did he put me in a fog?
Now I'm looked at like a miserable hog...
Meanwhile he's on to the next one with no regard,
It finally hit me hard.
Gross and sinful but aren't we all?
We each possess faults, some short and some tall.

So ironic that a heart made by man,
when broken is easily repaired.
But a human hurt for a lifetime remains there.



But enough with the sorrow...
Things will be looking up tomorrow.
For I knnow who I am,
and I know where I stand.
NOTHING WILL EVER BREAK ME.
Just watch and you'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment