There are no regrets in life,
just lessons learned.







Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hey stranger...




I realize it's been a while since I've last been here...and that is what we would call laziness on Justina's part!!! hahaha Its a wonderful state of being that every creature should aspire to at some point in life... But really, I was in my room hiding away from the rest of the world, debating whether or not I should rejoin the rest of society as much as I was enjoying my seclusion and sleep.
Nothing eventful or of consequence has happened as of late. Its been a dull and somewhat depressing week thus far but I think the rest of it shall turn around...either way I'm gonna change my attitude haha..GLASS HALF FULL. I have this thing where I'm always waiting for the bottom to drop out... because it usually does. I was talking to Rene and Kim about it and both of them basically said, "Just be grateful, accept it for what it is, and don't feel that way because that's how Satan wants you to feel. Don't look for the negative because you will find it. Always try to see things as the 'glass half full'". My life is going so well lately - for the most part - and I just don't feel I deserve it. Like I'm not worth it, ya know?
But anywho, Sunday was sooooo much fun! AH HA! There's a positive right there lol - good times with great people. The Holms girls (and Joanna haha) have friends from all over! I met people from Seatle, Florida, Vermont, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Tennesee. I can't wait to visit them all. It was Elizabeth Holm and Jon's (can't think of his last name lol) Wedding Shower. Bill Fage did his square dancing as he is so well known for. Everyone had such a lovely evening - human pyramids dicate automatically that it was a beyond AWSOME night lmbo - and are very happy for the soon-to-bes. I will definitely miss Elizabeth when she leaves for Africa to do International Construction. (SOOO JEALOUS! THATS MY #1 GOAL...besides pioneering of course)
Well, service tomorrow. Picking up Jenni's car. Errands. Work Friday morning. Hopefully see some friends Friday if one of them recovers from like their tenth! concussion lol. Work again Sat and Sunday. (Noticing a pattern yet? hehe)
Enjoy the pics! Goodnight everyone. Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment