There are no regrets in life,
just lessons learned.







Saturday, February 20, 2010

I see skies of blue....Louis Armostrong had it right



Hello readers! I'm happy to report that as previously predicted, my week changed for the better. The last three days have been quite exceptional. A little bit of stress of course but what would life be without something to make us whince and complain ? ....oh right! That would be the New System of things hahaha
(Details of the passing time to follow - I promise)
But I should be going as I have a room to finish moving around and organizing...Its quite a project let me tell you!
Ohhhhh btw, buying things off the Internet absolutely sucks! The pictures are positively decieving. "Nothing is as it seems!!!" Hahaha Buyers Beware for as many times as you enter that Debit/Credit Card #, you are being made a fool without even the slightest recognition. Bahahahaha
As Always
Love, Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment