There are no regrets in life,
just lessons learned.







Sunday, February 7, 2010

The way of the Truth is the best way of living...



A friend said this to me just a few minutes ago after giving them a synopsis of my life story (a new friend obviously lol) and I thought it was so refreshing to hear someone with a genuine spiritual view aside from what I recieve in the ministry each day..

"Wow. It goes to show people from any background and family can come to have a strong love for Jehovah and grow in the truth if they have the right heart and rely on him. I'm glad you've stuck with it. We all have our bumps in the road and somehow Jehovah is so gracious to us through it all and draws us. Knowing that he sees the good in us and our potential..It's a little bit.. heart stopping and unbelievable."

No comments:

Post a Comment