There are no regrets in life,
just lessons learned.







Thursday, February 11, 2010

Its been a hard days night...





1:10 a.m. and its the first time I'm actually able to sit down and chillax a bit...Good grief. I've been non-stop since 3 p.m. when work started.
Listening to "A Day To Remember - Downfall of Us All" while blogging. First time I've heard this song and I'm loving ittttttt.
Anywho...Slept over Jenni's last night. Family study with Jenni and Winthrop this morning which was very lovely seeing as how it's usually just lil me alone. We read an '88 WT article that dealt with Micah 6:8. I really appreciated discussing loyalty to Jehovah. Loyalty is a relic to those in the world but it should never become a relic if we are a servant of Jehovah. Its not something to be placed on a shelf and forgotten about but rather its a quality that will cement us to Jehovah and make us desirable to others...After family study, coffee and fast food run ahaha
Worked from 3 - 10 p.m. And it was so much better than Marshalls!!!!! I actually felt productive and happy...I didn't have to watch people spend money on material things they didn't need nor have the money for to begin with. Now that! is what I would call refreshing lol
After work, I was talking to this girl, Amanda. Just music talk and she gave me a list of bands to check out:
1. A Day To Remember - Downfall of us all
2. Against Me - Thrash on Wheel & Don't Loose Touch
3. Ludo - Love Me Dead
4. The Maine
5. Bayside - Don't Call Me Peanut
6. Armor For Sleep
Anywho...At the end of each night, we get to take whatever is left over in the bakery. And boy did I take advantage of that! Whoever's out in service tomorrow, they're going to love me for sure!!! lol I grabbed as many good things as possible to hand out tomorrow. I was pretty excited at the prospect of free food haha Panera's oatmeal raisin cookies are awsome! And so is pretty much everything else hahaha
All in all? A GREAT DAY..long and tiring but great. I'm glad its finally over. Almost 2 a.m. and I need to be up for 7 a.m. YAYYYYY ME! BLAHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment