There are no regrets in life,
just lessons learned.







Saturday, February 27, 2010

Strung Out

I haven't really had the time to blog as much as I would like to as of late. But here's whats new in the life of a "teenager turned adult too soon".
Working like crazy! My body's aching like crazy! Wishing someone would call me like crazy!!! (Which he hasn't!)Lacking sleep which is making me a wee bit grumpy..well more than a wee bit Bahahahaha Desperately needing some good spiritual sustenance along with a reliable car. Miss being in the ministry every other day :/ Had a great time in Natick last night. Cant wait for the 50's party this Friday. Ummm what else..hmmm lemme think wishing one of my friends would come back to the truth. Me thinks I might be going a little crazy..Well I think that s it. For now. Unbearable Sunday morning at Panera is what I look forward to next. night world love, me




No comments:

Post a Comment