There are no regrets in life,
just lessons learned.







Friday, February 12, 2010



Sooo I discovered something amazing tonight whilst cleaning my room...no not money in my jeans that I was about to wash!! lol Its a music compilation called "Punk Goes Pop". There are actually 3 volumes and its mainly bands that I love. So I was pretty happy about that.
Today was a good day. Didn't make it out in service like I had planned but it was still productive nonetheless. (completely random but boy oh boy!!! does Asiago cheese have a major affect on me Bahhahaha!) Gave Marshalls my new availabilty of once a month now - only keeping it for the discount. Found an awsome shirt there for my Woodstock partayy along with a dress for Elizabeth Holm's Wedding. Ran to Old Navy to pick up a polo for work. Saw Mom on my way out of Blackstone..Smoking a cigarette, how lovely - "Old habits die hard." Then headed straight to work. Work was decent. Finally finished the agonizing computer training and worked as a cashier in the bakery. The girl who was training me - Annoying Amanda from Panera hahahaha I crack myself up, yes that rhymed on purpose lol - was checking out Andrew Mundt allllllll night and can I just say it was quite obnoxious. I wanted to smack her so badddddd but I reeled it back a bit lol. Came home after work and chatted with Joan Gilcrest and then cleaned my room. My bedroom was definitely in need of some TLC after this week's neglect.
Service tomorrow along with a few errands and then work til close. I'm already working like crazy hahaha but that is a very good thing. No stressing about bills left unpaid. Hopefully all my tax money is in the bank...Pretty excited for that. Oh! And I recieved a letter stating that I qualified for EBT. Life is beautiful right now and I'm so happy and content...Onward & Upward. Moving on and I'm never looking back at the past...Screw those who want to bring me down by shoving my mistakes in my face. I only bring it up because it happened today at work. I hate when people ask questions about it or even bring it up at all. I've moved on and so should the rest of the world.....

1 Corinthians 10:13 "No temptation has taken you except what is common to men. But God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear, but along with the temptation he will also make the way out in order for you to be able to endure it."


1. What Goes Around... - Alesana (Justin Timberlake cover)
2. Apologize - Silverstein (One Republic cover)
3. ...Baby One More Time - August Burns Red (Britney Spears cover)
4. When I Grow Up - Mayday Parade (The Pussycat Dolls cover)
5. Over My Head - A Day To Remember (The Fray cover)
6. Smooth - Escape The Fate (Santana cover)
7. Ice Box - There For Tomorrow (Omarion cover)
8. Flagpole Sitta - Chiodos (Harvey Danger cover)
9. Beautiful Girls - Bayside (Sean Kingston cover)
10. See You Again - Breathe Carolina (Miley Cyrus cover)
11. Disturbia - The Cab (Rihanna cover)
12. Toxic - A Static Lullaby (Britney Spears cover)
13. Love Song - Four Year Strong (Sara Bareilles cover)
14. I Kissed A Girl - Attack Attack! (Katy Perry cover)

1 comment:

  1. edit..theres only 2 punk goes pop...then 2 punk goes acoutic. punk goes...80s, 90s, crunk *my favorite) and one or two others

    ReplyDelete